The Aperture Academy – Learn Everything You Want to Know about Digital Photography
As you walk into The Aperture Academy, you are greeted by an exceptional display of fine art photography prints by award-winning landscape and wildlife photographer, Stephen W. Oachs. One of the first images you will see is that of a stunning six-foot snow leopard, whose eyes seem to follow you around the gallery. On another wall is a near life-size canvas rendering of the beautiful tiger, Tatiana. At The Aperture Academy, you will see images that are original, inspiring and moving.
But, Aperture Academy is much more than an art gallery. We also offer fun and interactive workshops for learning everything related to digital photography! From camera selection to post-processing software, and how to take photos like a pro. Whether you're a beginner with little more than passion to take great pictures, or an advanced photographer just looking to brush up or polish existing skills, our state-of-the-art studio and in-field workshops will provide you with real hands-on instruction. We invite you to come by the Aperture Academy.
- Tour the gallery, order custom prints or purchase gifts
- Learn how to use Photoshop®, Lightroom® and other image editing software
- Sign up for on-location digital photography workshops
- Participate in Lifestyle Photography shoots, with models
- Reserve the gallery for special events
- And learn how to get your free online Photo Gallery at the ApertureAcademy.com Community!
Free Weekly Workshop!
Join us for our free Point Shoot & Share Class and learn how to:
Call (408) 369-8585 to reserve your seat!
- Download images to your computer
- Basic image editing
- Preview and organize your images
- Create an online photo gallery