- The masks have 3 layers of material and a pocket for a filter (coffee filter, napkins or tissues will work).
- There are two options for elastic straps- around the ear or around the head.
- There is a bendable metal piece that forms to the top of the nose for comfort.
- They are cut to be comfortable around the neck while also allowing airflow.
- The inside cloth layer is cotton.
- The masks are all machine washable.
- She has multiple patterns. (Masks pictured are constructed from white lace, black lace, patterned cloth, solid cloth and cartoon prints)
- She’ll make a custom mask if there is preferred pattern or print (i.e., a logo bandana or t-shirt)
- While these are not medical-grade masks, they are ideal for peace-of-mind while running errands or mild exercise.
Masks are $20/each.
Florina can also accommodate large orders with a lower price point, depending on quantities. She’s also offering delivery of large orders.
Florina has plenty of materials and hopes to provide work for her five employees at home with sewing machines. She’ll be taking orders for one to several hundred through her email, [email protected]