Sports Basement is now open for in-store shopping, curbside services & delivery. Social distancing guidelines must be followed. Face masks are required, temp will be take upon entry using a contactless reader, restrooms are close to the public, and cash is not accepted at this time. We thank you for your support.
Monday-Friday, 11:00 am-7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Phone: (408) 899-5783
Customers requesting curbside services can place orders through www.SportsBasement.com and select “Curbside Pickup” during the checkout process. Sports Basement will notify customers when the order is ready. At arrival, customers can park in one of the designated parking spots and call the store to notify of arrival. A Sports Basement associate will bring the order to the vehicle. Customers will need to show a form of ID to pick up the order.
After fifty days of research, hard work, and a lot of cleaning, we are ready to open with the most comprehensive set of safety protocols in the retail industry including:
– Mandatory masks at all times by staff and customers. Breakroom, dressing rooms, bathrooms, and offices included.
– Contactless thermometer testing at entry for all staff & customers.
– Gloves made available to all staff and customers.
– Social distancing throughout the store and entry limits for the number of customers.
– Plexiglass shields at registers.
– Sanitation stations throughout the store.
– Quarantining of returns, dressing room go backs, & store try-ons.
– Massive cleaning and sanitizing of the stores.
– Closing of public bathrooms and community areas.
– Staff break rooms have only single-serve items. Eating occurs outside the store only.
We are so excited to see our team and customers again. Your support and positive messages have kept us going through one of the most difficult times of all our lives. We are honored to serve our Bay Area community and we look forward to helping gear you up for your next adventure for all the years to come.
President and CEO