CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Minimum two years’ bartending experience required.
- Fluent English required.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality required; schedule flexibility determined by business needs.
- Commitment to quality service. Basic knowledge of and food and beverage service and dining room functions.
- Basic math skills. Able to accurately and efficiently perform basic math functions. Able to accurately handle cash.
- Food Handler’s Card Required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to identify and properly address problems with equipment and work environment.
- Able to take direction.
- Able to learn and follow work guidelines based on Health Department, OSHA and ADA
- Able to learn the proper use and safety requirements of all service equipment.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of sanitation/cleanliness in areas.