Welcome to Our Campbell Workspace!
Thanks for checking out our Satellite community workspace located at The Pruneyard in Campbell, California. Campbell is a fun, active town with lots to do. The Pruneyard is a special place: an open mall, formerly a center of fruit processing of the Santa Clara Valley, and now at the forefront of retail transition, The Pruneyard is a bustling community-focused area lined with shops, restaurants, coffee houses, bars.
The “town square” is right in front of our coworking space complete with blue silverback gorillas for kids to climb on and shops for adults to visit. Campbell is the perfect place to live and work. Don’t forget to bring your dog and dress casually – we define “laid back” here!
Ready to get to work? We’re ready for you. Our on-site Community Manager will help you choose the perfect office plan for your needs and way of working. Then, when your needs change, they’ll help you choose a new plan – we’re flexible like that.
With blazing-fast Wi-Fi, a variety of workspace choices, a podcast room and private phone cubes, The Satellite Center at Campbell offers everything you expect in a full-service coworking community with the relaxed atmosphere of your favorite cafe. Our hospitality bar features a variety of teas and great coffee; plus, there’s a Peet’s Coffee right downstairs! Need a meeting room for just an hour, a private office for a day, or a place for your next off-site workshop? We’ve got you covered.
This unique Campbell, CA workspace location features:
- 24/7 availability of office, meeting room, and coworking space
- Blazing fast WiFi (with hard-wired connections in offices and workstations)
- Optional shared or private bandwidth upgrades
- Public profile on The Satellite Center’s website
- Community events
- Podcast Room
- Private Offices
- Beverages and snacks
- Discounted products and services
- Member rates for conference rooms and private offices by the hour, half-day, or full day
- Member rates for business services
- Use of all Satellite Centers locations